Friday, October 13, 2006

Kinlochleven Trip

After staying up until 3:30 in the morning two weeknights in a row only to feel the anguish and suffering of two A's home losses, I have decided to go on a trip this weekend. Okay, in all seriousness this has been planned for a couple weeks now, but this weekend I will be hiking (it's called hill walking over here) through the beautiful terrain of Kinlochleven. This is a trip organized by the hill walking club I have joined, which has a very good website at. There are also plenty of good pictures if you just google "Kinlochleven". It should be very fun and I will finally be able to see some of the countryside of Scotland that I have not yet experienced. Hopefully by Sunday I will have plenty of pictures/video up for you to see from the trip. Cheers.

No comments: