Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Dunhill Championship- Tuesday Practice Round




I stopped by the 18th green on my way back from a Geography lab today and caught a couple of pros finishing a practice round. The first picture was taken when I just arrived of Angel Cabrera going back to his car. The second shows an unidentified pro (I couldn't make out the name on his bag) practicing putts on the eighteenth. After waiting fifteen more minutes, a big name finally came through, as you can see Padraig Harrington (light shirt) walk of eighteen with his buddies. Apparently I also just missed Bradley Dredge, so sorry about that Jeff. There have been no celebrity sightings yet either, but believe me, I'll be keeping my eyes peeled. I should have another post tomorrow.

P.S. Everyone who read this best be rootin' for the A's these week as they are set to take down the Twins. Go A's!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Spencer, it's Nick. Just wanted to let you know that the A's one today, 3-2. Frank Thomas hit two homers, and Scutaro hit an RBI double.