Thursday, October 05, 2006

Dunhill Championship- Round 1


There weren't many big stars out on the old course today, but I did catch a couple people I was familiar with. On my way to a mediaeval (British spelling) history tutorial I stopped by the 18th fairway to catch some of the action. That is when I saw Stephen Dodd hit his approach short into the 18th green. After watching about four or five more groups after that I came to the conclusion that, for the pros at least, they were either putting for birdie from within 5 feet or all the way to the bottom of the "Valley of Sin" ,as they call it, for their 3rd shots. Then it started to rain :( so I figured I better get on to my tutorial. Oh yeah, about that. Now I have essays to write. I guess you really do have to do some work in college. If any of you are planning on watching on the golf channel, tomorrow the big stars are coming to the old course. I will wear my USC red sweatshirt so I'll stand out in the crowd. Look for me on the 1st, 17th, and 18th holes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh, do you need me to send you a red STANFORD sweatshirt?

Anonymous said...

We're tivo-ing it so look for cameras.