Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Settling In

Two more pub crawls, a soccer game, and a "beach brawl" later I think I have finally regained my consciousness enough to tell everyone a little bit about what's going on around here. Amazingly, the weather has been spectacular. I'm looking out my dorm room right now at 4 in the afternoon and all I see is blue skies. A couple days ago a bunch of guys from my dorm went down to the "pitches" and played a game of football (soccer). Today our entire John Burnet Hall went down to the beach and soundly defeated University hall in British Bulldog, football, and hardcore rounders (its a mix of baseball and full contact tackle football). I'm pretty tired right now and unfortunately tomorrow I will have to start working on school-related things. Time to get some rest though.

No comments: