Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Packing for School

So it's three days before I leave for Scotland and this morning I realized how incredibly bored I've been at home for the past three weeks. I'm posting about packing clothes for crying out loud. Apart from a quick trip to LA to visit my friend at LMU, I've spent the last three weeks looking for anything to do to pass the time. It's getting so bad that even the daily trips to the Cheese Steak Shop and the nightly Super Mario Strikers tournaments have gotten pretty old. Just let me go to Scotland already.
Backing up to the original point of this post, after getting together all the clothes I'm bringing to Scotland I have realized two things: 1. The sheer amount of clothes I own and will be bringing, and 2. The insane amount of clothes that girls must be bringing to college. If I'm bringing a total of almost 20 shirts to Scotland, I don't even want to think about how many blouses the average girl takes to her freshman dorm. I'm even bring four pairs of shoes which, for me, is completely ridiculous. Each freshman girl will probably bring a duffel bag full their "favorite shoes" to bring to college. As little as I care about my own clothing, there is one thing I'm truly happy about, and that is the abundance of fresh new socks I'm packing. Believe me, you can NEVER have enough socks.

No comments: