Saturday, September 16, 2006

First Night Out

I have officially completed my first night roaming the town (pubs) of St. Andrews. It seems strange because its only 8:45 PM local time but considering that I have been awake for 24 hours, I think it is time I get a little shut eye. First we (my entire dorm of about 100 people) went to this pub whose name has now slipped my mind but it was amazing. A hundred of us packed into this tiny pub about, oh 20 meters (that's right, I've converted!) away from the 18th green of the old course where I ordered a pint of Tennant's ale which for me was absolutely delectable. After the fire alarm went off in that pub because it was so hot from all the people crammed into it, we headed on over to the Union Pub. While there I ordered a tall glass of St. Andrews Ale which was much darker and harder to drink. It's okay though, I'm already making progress. After the union I decided to call it quits because I haven't got a wink of sleep for a LONG time. Other than that, I might be playing the new course at St. Andrews tomorrow with my dad and mom. By the way, I forgot my camera this time but next time I promise there will be pictures! Cheers!

No comments: