Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Week in Review 10/3-10/10

Here a goes an attempt at consistently blogging on a weekly basis.

Nick Dougherty wins the 2007 Dunhill Links Championship in St. Andrews at 18 under par, and 18-year-old Rory McIlroy places third (nice paycheck for your 1st tournament as a pro).

Hugh Grant gets a little too frisky with a St. Andrews student in a house party. Unfortunately, I was not in attendance.

American soccer player DaMarcus Beasley scores for the Glasgow Rangers.

I joined the St. Andrews Waterski and Wakeboard Club. We went out to Dunfermline on Wednesday afternoon and to my surprise I remembered how to wakeboard from way back in the Gold Arrow Camp days.

I had a great 19th birthday! Drinks were had, games were played, songs were sung (poorly), and, well, we tried to dance. Only downside: got tangled with a nettle bush on the way back to the dorm, and I have a terrible rash on my arm.

Last but not least, STANFORD beat usc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: