Thursday, March 01, 2007

Plans for Next Year

Today was a pretty big day for me. I was accepted into my dorm for next year at St. Andrews, which makes me want to come back even more than I already want to. Only about five minutes after finding out this news, I received an acceptance email from Cal Poly for Landscape Architecture in 2007. I now have an enormous decision to make within the next three weeks, and I'll keep you posted about my decision when it comes.

P.S. Scroll all the way down to read about my February happenings that I have posted today. Sorry for the delay!

2 comments:

Uncle Jeff said...

Spencer,

A difficult, but enviable position you find yourself in. I know that you will make the right decision. My only advice would be to trust your gut, but you probably already know that. Good luck and we look forward to your decision.
UJ

Anonymous said...

Spencer,
Maybe it's time you posted something about April, what with all the visitors and fun you're having. Please post pictures! I want pictures! I hope you're keeping an eye on your dad and uncle as they troll the town pubs. Your dad told me about your decision to stay there. I'm so proud of you! Congratulations. Now I have more time and opportunity to visit.
Take care. Love, Aunt Chris