Thursday, March 01, 2007

Mr. Atholl/St. Andrews

Unfortunately for you, my faithful readers, my action packed month of February went undocumented an unseen. I sit here now on March the first hoping to describe and show my amazing adventures and antics of the shortest month of the year.

It all started with a competition within my hall, Mr. Atholl, which I was pressured into participating in because of lack of participation among the guys. The winner of this competition then moved on to the University-wide Mr. St. Andrews, taking place in a 600 person venue on a stage complete with flashing lights and pyrotecnics. Naturally, because of my rugged good looks and unmatched wit, I won Mr. Atholl and moved on to Mr. St. Andrews, embarrassing myself immensely along the way. I didn't win, but I have to say, it was a pretty good way to spend a weekend. Plus I got free booze (which I enjoyed responsibly). Enjoy the pics!

No comments: