Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Cool Stuff

Here's a list of some of the cool stuff I'll be doing within the next month.

Jan. 19th-22nd: Traveling to the Lake District in Northern England for three days of hill walking with my friends. It sounds like the "Yosemite" of the United Kingdom (in terms of beauty, not elevation) so I should have plenty of pictures to share.

Jan. 28th-February 4th: Sometime within this week a couple friedns and I are going to go snowboarding in Glenshee (that is if they ever get any snow).

Feb. 16th: I'm going to a concert in Edinburgh with a friend in this cool small venue that holds about 600 people to see The Black Keys and The Black Angels, both of which are awesome raw blues bands.

That's it for now, I gotta go study for my last exam on Geoscience!

1 comment:

Uncle Jeff said...

Wow, I like the new format. Very edgy. Have fun at the concert. The Black Keys remind me of Lynryd Skynyrd in there heyday.

UJ